Bite my lip and close my eyes take me away to paradise, I'm so damn bored I'm going blind and i smell like shit"
Sound familiar? Those Green Day lyrics now have a total new meaning to me in my current bore of a teenage life.
So, ive made some realizations...#1 there is not one damn fun thing for a teenager to do in this hell hole . #2 Eating food...because, your bored is not healthy.#3 WE are so boring here the news people don't even mention when bad weather is AROUND us.#4 Everyone is losing their minds.(what else is there to do?)#5 POT HEADS POT HEADS POT HEADS(need i say more?) #6 I cant wait to get out of here.
I'm so sick of everything becoming routine. This place has made me a lazy person. And, i'm seriously sick of it here. I'm REALLY against drugs, but i cant help but, feel when i'm sitting on my bed with the tv repeats....the same old dry paint posters everywhere...as "interesting" as my room is..I'm fucking bored. I wish i smoked pot so i'd have SOMETHING to do. Yeah, it's a bad thing to think about...but, come on...i'm losing my mind here. And, teachers and parents always wonder why there is so many pot heads at school...IT'S BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING HERE! and we get desperate. It is possible for boredom to take you to the brink of insanity. If they care so much about us kids becoming "punk ass druggies" *eyes roll* Why won't they get off their asses and, do something about it? Give us more variety of things to do. Until then get used to pot.
New topic.
I'm in my second sophmore year of high school. and, school wise i guess it's going great. I like all my classes so far especially Theatere Arts. I'm of course the "class Clown"..and made a many more "friends"...more than i care for really. Social life= Boring(to me) I still haven't found the perfect match for me yet...but, i decided not to look for any guys here because, all the guys here suck relationship wise. Pfft..
My best friend shardasia...you know the one that moved away? She left me a message that made a knot in my throat...She i guess doesn't want to be friends anymore...she says we are too different now. I'm just so pissed and upset about it. I really don't know what to do, because ive known her for SO LONG.and i tried to replace her..and it's just not right. I hate knowing now that if she ever came back we wouldnt be best friends.
fuck it.
School's tomorrow..apparently my schools one of the "coolest" schools in bores-ville.
so news reporters will be there and they will hold a very special prep rally to show just how cool we are.I hope no one says something like "uh i think our school is cool because we can sell drugs in the hall ways right under teachers noses..oh and the fights! OH mann...the fights...are like everyday so you get a bit of entertainment :D" ect. Channel 4 can fuck off..they didn't pick our school for anything speacial they just picked out random schools in LameAssee and said they were one of the coolest schools. hugh yep i dont doubt it They probably won't come back...
WHY must the snow dissipate so fast here?


thanks, for tuning in.

No comments:
Post a Comment